Monday

This blog is to help folks find my other blog!

Because I was silly enough to name my blog "susansartjournal.blogspot.com" vs. "susancarlin.blogspot.com", I felt I needed to start this one and use it to help folks find me. Sigh.
So, since you're here, let me tell you about our Nueva Street Gallery website, too. Ugur did an incredible job designing and piecing together all its thousands of parts. I hope you'll take a minute to poke aroud and see the artists' work. I think you'll really understand why we're so happy to be there each day. If you fall in love with an artwork, there's a way to make it your own.
Artists and art in a gallery in San Antonio's La Villita by the Riverwalk... Can it get better than that?
I'm busy at my easel painting FOR ME (!!!) these days.  Of course, those paintings go to the gallery to wait for the perfect persons to come along to claim them for their own.  I've decided to release myself from the rigid schedule of Wednesday evening online painting broadcasts, and go to a looser, as-the-spirit-moves, impromptu approach. If you'd like to be notified when I'm online painting, please subscribe on the Studio page on the new website, or on the Calendar page on my personal website. I hope you'll join us sometime... it's always fun.
See you online!
Susan
 
507 E. Nueva St.
San Antonio, TX 78205
210-229-9810
210-602-8562

No comments: